Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh, and here's the back bedroom.YIKES !!!!!!!!! I am a colossal dork with a capital O.It keeps me out of trouble. Whatever it takes, eh?

Even crazier--Saddles and bridles.

There are even "shows" that we take the horses to. Here are all of the championship and reserve championship ribbons my guys have won so far this year. (no those horses in the photo didn't win them)
I was super duper excited today to stay home and rearrange horses,because Jason put up 3 more shelves for me before escaping to band practice. I am so lucky he doesn't seem to care about my madness .He knows I am a lunatic anyway.

These guys are all horses that have been repainted by an artist--or customized from factory stock,if you will....

The stock horses on the top shelf are some of my favorites.
Ugly little ponies

5 Gaiters are my ABSOLUTE weakness!!!!! some of them are over 40 years old.
Everyone has some sort of mania.At least I'd like to think that most people have some sort of compulsion that must be acted upon to a certain extent. Or maybe I am only trying to justify certifiable insanity and need to find a 12-step program.

Hello,my name is Dean-a. I am a model horse addict.........

Just for shits and giggles I'll prove it to you. Take a look at my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment