Sunday, August 9, 2009


Anywhooo that is the ghost of Michael the bartender.On the bar is the suberb gin fizz that he made the old fashioned way.This guy really enjoys his job.And he can tell you the whole history of the drink he's shakin' up for you. Someday when I own a bar,I'd love to shanghai this guy. My seester is there enjoying the Bijou cocktail that they offer.A very tasty drink indeed,so much so that I will be stocking my bar with its' ingredients.
This bar is the type of place you would venture into during the atomic era--hence its name.Serving up drinks from the same time period too.We went both nights we were in town,and I don't regret not going any place else.

And here we have the token "drunk idiot in the bathroom w/ a camera" shot.Man,I had to--and those who know me don'tsee me dressed up with curled hair too often...

No comments:

Post a Comment